In April 1999, Betty and Carl Pigott purchased a small copy shop on the UW-Madison campus. At the time, it was located at 1314 Johnson Street. The building we were in, was torn down to make way for the new Memorial Union – South. The shop moved to the purple building at 1401 University Ave in 2006. It was known as the building that once was the home to French Quarter Café and Luther’s Blue Night Club. After 5 years of trying to growing our business there, it was time to move the production machines off campus and try to maintain a spot to sell course material to students. The production center found a great home at 710 West Wingra Dr. We have a large space with room to grow and expand what we are doing. We decided to close our campus location in May 2015 and focus on the commercial side of the business. We can still help with course material but it will now be available for students at the University Bookstore on State St.